1.Oral Surgery Associates PC
301 Oak Tree Ln
North Sioux City,SD
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Oral Surgery & Implant Specialists, we can provide you with all of your oral surgery and dental implant needs. With five oral surgeons on staff, we are sure to get you in when you need to be here.
2.Oral Surgery Associates PC
2800 Pierce St Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryDentists
3.Plastic Surgery Associates of South Dakota Ltd
612 N Sioux Point Rd Ste 600
North Sioux City,SD
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
4.Siouxland Hematology-Onocology Associates LLP
230 Nebraska St
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
5.Dermatology Associates of Siouxland, PC
2930 Hamilton Blvd Ste 102
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
At Dermatology Associates of Siouxland, we look forward to meeting you. We'd like you to know that we understand how difficult it can be to live with a skin condition. The resultant physical and emoti
Oral Surgery Dentists
www.1800dentist.com/OralSurgeons Oral Surgery Might Ease Your PainTalk to a Dentist for Surgery Today
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future