1.Conner Trent DMD
235 Rock House Rd
Not pleased. Older dentist, geared towards profit more than concern.
2.Williams Ronald E DMD
43 W Main St
Ronald E. Williams DMD has over 20 years experience and he handles all his patients with a gentle touch. Ronald practice's general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Williams performs basic service
3.Field, Thomas C DDS
80 Mountain Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
4.Mountain View Dentistry
5458 S Chestatee
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Thank you for choosing Lanier Dental Group, the sensible choice. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best dental care possible, in a compassionate, relaxed atmosphere, utilizing the most
5.Sockwell Susan L DMD PC
104 Ansley Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
6.Clagett, John M., DMD
89 Tipton Dr
7.Joseph E Bork DDS
164 Camp Wahsega Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future