Please try reloading the page.
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. They don't sell to sell you stuff. They eecommend what you need. I went in wanting one thing and they could have sold me that but they showed me the concerns they had (and they were right) so I ended up buying a different item at a cost savings to me. Any other place would have just took the money and blamed me for a poor decision. I highly recommend them and will be bringing my vehicle back for other repairs.
Great shop. Being from out of town and having a flat tire which needed to be replaced I was so impressed with the honesty of the owner. Managed to get another tire to match the bad one,and therefore I only needed one front tire.. Owner is so knowledgable and explains everything to you that is going on. I'm writing this for customers like me that don't know where to go.. I wish he was close to our home in VA
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.