www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.S & S Discount Tire
224 E South St
2.Lake Martin Garage Towing Tires & Muffler
11133 Highway 280
Tire DealersAuto TransmissionAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Oil & Lube
Visit our website
3.Walls Services Inc
10943 Highway 280
TowingTire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Me and a friend have had the same problem. They do cheap work and it shows. Me and another person I know have went to get a front end alignment there and vehicle still doesn't drive straight. Plus the
4.Dadeville Tire & Service Center
243 W Cusseta St
1060 Tallapoosa St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
The #1 Tire and Auto Repair Facility In Alexander City and The Surrounding Areas. Nationwide 24 Month Or 24 Thousand Mile Warranty On Most Auto Repairs and Free 24 Hour Roadside Assistance Nationwide.
6.Alex City Tire & Auto
2430 Highway 280
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Established in 1956, Mac's Tires Center provides new and pre-owned tires. The company offers a range of services, such as alignment, brakes, lubricating oil services and tubes checking. Located in Ale
7.S & S Discount Tire
857 Cherokee Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapHuge Online Lender Network
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.