Bova Contemporary Furniture
6460 Dawson Blvd, Norcross, GA, 30093
1.Dr. Carol A Terry, MD
363 Swanson Dr Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, PathologyPhysicians & Surgeons
375 Crafton Ct
Health Maintenance OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth Plans-Information & Referral Service
3.Carol C Gaines, Other
1425 Moriah Trce
4.Morgan, Carol B, MD
175 Gwinnett Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Carol S Dew
2047 Grayson Hwy
Bankruptcy Law AttorneysAttorneysBankruptcy Services
6.Carolyn Davis Massage Therapy
582 Mackenzie Ct
Massage ServicesBeauty Salons
2463 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Ste 300
Nelson H Turner
175 Langley Dr Suite D-1, Lawrenceville, GA, 30046
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.