Low Price Keys
114 Guenther St, Sugar Land, TX, 77478 Proudly serving Sugar land ,Katy, Rosenberg, Needleville and surrounding areas
12010 Da Vina Ln
Safes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
They did a good job moving a safe for me.
2.Green's Lock Shop
18117 Kuykendahl Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Lowest Prices Since 1981.15 Minute Response Time.$29 Service Call on Auto Lockouts
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
5.Saylor Safe & Lock Inc
11035 Cypress N Houston Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Went in to today to get keys for my Kia Rio and Mazda 626 cut. Don't normally make the effort to write reviews about companies but I was highly impressed by this company. Spoke to a lady on the phone
6.Dixie Safe And Lock
7920 Gulf Fwy
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Movers
Dixie Safe and Lock helped me a lot. Me and my kids were locked out of our house and they had a locksmith get to us and let us in within 20min. Not only was the service tech fast and friendly the pric
7.Richard's Safe & Lock Inc
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
THey do a great job. Speak honestly over to you over the phone to help eliminate your lock problems and are prices very competitive. Two thumbs up for Richard.
$19 Houston Locksmith
http://www.papalocksmith.com/ Quick & Professional Locksmith YouCan Trust, Serving the Area 24HR
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.