1 Park West Blvd, Akron, OH, 44320
1.Retina Group Of Northeast Ohio Inc
650 Graham Rd Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Retina Group Of Ne Ohio Inc
150 Springside Dr Ste 330c
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralOptometrists
3.Retina Group Of NE Ohio
3591 Reserve Commons Dr Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Community Health Care
944 Cherry St E, Canal Fulton, OH, 44614
Please try reloading the page.
I have been seeing Dr.Babai for at least 5 years. After going to many doctors who have overmedicated me, and changed several meds all at once causing negative side effects, and never helping me, Dr Babai has truly changed my life along with Pam Ross. I've never met two people who sincerely care about their patients. Dr Babai is very careful with med changes, explains everything very well, he is very empathetic and at the same time encouraging. They don't rush you, see you as often as needed, and are on call if you need them. Him assistant Pam always writes instructions for me so I don't forget, sits and talks with me prior to my appointment then helps me explain things to Dr Babai that I have trouble finding the right way to explain. They don't only treat me like a patient, they treat me like a person, Pam is an amazing woman that if I met on the street I would want to be my friend. She has helped me improve my relationship with my daughter, and build my self confidence, not during appointments but in her time before and after. I have grown so much in the time I have been treated by Dr Babai and Pam, and I am extremely grateful that that I have had them to help me and have changed my life. I'm so sad that Dr Babai is retiring at the end of October, I hope I my next doctor is at least half the man/woman that he is because I don't think there is another doctor out there that could replace Dr Masood Babai! ❤️���� As much as I hate to see them go, I wish them the best, a happy and blessed retirement! They definitely deserve it, I hope they know how much they are appreciated and how much they have helped people. SMB
Dr. Duncan had seen our child since infancy! She is extremely professional, kind, genuinely concerned, a very good listener, prompt to communicate with us when we have questions, always has a smile on her face and a hop in her walk!!! :-)
The most compassionate, informative doctor I've ever been introduced to, Dr. Murphy put me at ease while trying to figure out what was causing my medical problems. I highly recommend her.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.