Child & Family Psychological Assocs
822 Portage Trl, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44221
1.Sanderson, Jeffrey D, MD
405 Tallmadge Rd Ste 120
Physicians & SurgeonsPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
2.Jeffrey J Hageman, DO: Jeffrey Hageman, DO
1860 State Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Jeffrey J Abood, CRNA
1900 23rd St
4.Jeffrey L Morehead OD
796 Howe Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
5.Lamkin, Jeffrey C, MD
650 Graham Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
624 Chestnut Blvd
7.Barto Jeff Piano Tuning & Rpr
2313 17th St
Pianos & Organ-Tuning, Repair & RestorationMusical Instrument Supplies & AccessoriesMusical InstrumentsMusical Instruments-Repair
Serving the Cuyahoga Falls area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.