Serving the Cutten area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Alder Bay Retirement
1355 Myrtle Ave
Retirement CommunitiesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Amanda Canonica- Administrator
2.Redwood Rehabilitation & Wellness Center
2355 23rd St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesCounseling Services
2740 Timber Ridge Ln
Assisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Timber Ridge in Eureka is a senior citizen retirement community. It offers more than four types of apartment livings with individual heating and cooling thermostats, cable hookups, telephone jacks, an
4.Frye's Care Home
2240 Fern St
Building ContractorsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
5.Mary Mount Villa LLCServing the Cutten, CA area
Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information BureausRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
Marymount Villa Retirement Center Is A Spacious And Elegant Five-Story Independent And Assisted Living Community. Located In The Heart Of "Old Town" San Leandro, California. We Are Staffed 24 Hours Ea
6.Fortuna Rehabilitation & Wellness Center
2321 Newburg Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRetirement Communities
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
A Place For Mom
Serving the Cutten area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.