1.ProCare Home Health Providers
441 N Centre St
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesDisability ServicesHome Health ServicesSpecial Needs Transportation
The most important goal of the caring staff at ProCare Home Health Providers is helping people live fuller, more independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. ProCare Home Hea
2.Tristate Home Medical
50 Pershing St
Medical Equipment & SuppliesHome Health ServicesSurgical Instruments
3.Home Builders Assn Of W Md Inc
16 Greene St
4.Home Auto Sales & Service
11817 Mcmullen Hwy SW
Used Car DealersNew Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
5.Springwater Home Improvements Inc
13210 Brice Hollow Rd SE
General ContractorsHome ImprovementsReal Estate DevelopersWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
6.Merritt-Adams Funeral Home P A
404 Decatur St
Funeral DirectorsFuneral Supplies & ServicesCemeteries
Crematory on premises. Pre Need Arrangements. Licensed Morticians. Robert C. Adams, Sr. Robert C. Adams, Jr. Renee L. Adams. Randall K. Ramsey. Brent N. Hamilton. Fax 301-722-7124. 404 Decatur Street
7.Sears Home Improvement
Boiler DealersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeat Pumps
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you are updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home
Walmart Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.