5855 Green Valley Cir
5800 Hannum Ave
3.Dr. Jane Bolton Psy D. L.M.F.T
5002 Timberlake Ter
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Caring, Respectful Psychotherapy with seasoned clinician
4.Dr. Lisa Frankel, PHD; MFCC
3331 Ocean Park Blvd Ste 201
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychotherapists
Lisa Frankel has been working as a therapist in WLA/ Santa Monica for over 25 years. She is comfortable with working with diverse problems and situations, including women in transition, couples, life
5.Los Angeles Therapy & Associates
5478 Wilshire Blvd Ste 204
Divorce AssistancePsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & Information
We offer a full range of counseling and psychotherapy services, covering the wide range of diagnostic problems including, but not limited to, the following: anxiety, depression, mood disorders, person
6.Pacific Asian Counseling Services
8616 La Tijera Blvd Ste 200
Mental Health ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationMarriage & Family TherapistsCounseling Services
Please Contact Us For More Information
7.Wolson Peter PhD
450 N Bedford Dr
Counseling ServicesMarriage & Family TherapistsMental Health ServicesPsychologists
Wolson Peter PhD offers Individual therapy and Counseling Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.