Serving the Culver City area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Marina Pointe Healthcare & Subacute
5240 Sepulveda Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
I have been working at Marina Pointe Healthcare and Subacute for the last 18 months. Marina has made great improvements over the last 18 months in nursing care, customer service, food tastes, and the
2.Villa Rey INC
3975 Overland Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
3.At Home Nursing Care
4260 Overland Ave
Home Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
4.Marina Care Center
5240 Sepulveda Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesMedical Clinics
10664 Saint James Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Founded in 1956, Marycrest Manor is a skilled nursing facility that provides assisted and intermediate care services for senior citizens. It is sponsored by the Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred He
3828 Delmas Ter
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
MY MOTHER HAD SURGERY IN THIS PLACE. THE NURSES GAVE HER THE WRONG MEDICATION. I CALLED THE NURSE SUPERVISOR TO COMPLAIN, SHE TOOK A LONG TIME TO COME, WHEN SHE DID SHE STARTED ARGUING WITH MY SISTER.
7.Total Home Health Inc
9808 Venice Blvd Ste 502
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.