19420 Golf Vista Plz, Leesburg, VA, 20176
1.All Smiles Dental Care
1043 Oaklawn Dr Ste B
Implant DentistryDental ClinicsPeriodontistsEndodontists
I was really impressed with the way that the hygienist at All Smiles Dental Care took care of my teeth. Professional, kind and friendly.
2.Amazing Smile Dental Care of Warrenton
506 Fletcher Dr
No complaints , Professional doctors and staff .. Highly recommended as a family , new doctor has new technologies and nice decorated office.
3.Gainesville Smiles Dental Care
14642 Lee Hwy
At Gainesville Smiles Dental Care we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatment a
4.iSmile Dental Care
7534 Limestone Dr
Cosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsDentists
5.All Smiles Dentistry
841 N Shenandoah Ave Ste 1
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The lady who cleans your teeth was very inconsiderate because she turned on her annoying music and sang loudly the entire time she was cleaning my teeth. She did this every time I went there. The fron
6.Big Smile Dental
1417 Parcell St
7.Awesome Smiles Dental Center
6468 Trading Sq
Sterling Family Dental
107 E Holly Ave Ste 9, Sterling, VA, 20164 Our goal. Your smile.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.