Serving the Cullman area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
600 County Road 1174
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
Chemical Turf Control; Turf Management; Fertilizing Services; Maintenance; Landscaping; Annual Contracts; Professional Lawn & Landscaping Owner Shane Woods
2.Cullman Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenancePressure Washing Equipment & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Hard working men that do the job right leaving home owners very pleased. This lawn crew goes above and beyond. Cullman Lawn is does quality work at a fair price. Highly recommended.
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Gold Star Landscaping LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Here at Gold Star Landscaping LLC, we offer a wide variety of landscape services including, Grass Cutting, edging, tree and bush trimming, pressure washing and much much more.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.TDI Biological ServicesServing the Cullman, AL area
Lawn MaintenanceFertilizing ServicesPest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
I have tried several companies in the past and Turf Doctor is by far, THE BEST! I really like the guy who treats my lawn, he's always nice and takes time to answer any questions that I may have.
Cullman Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.