Aux Home Services
5925 Johns Rd, Bessemer, AL, 35023
1.Williamson, Tom DVM
1933 St Joseph Dr NW
2.Jeb Williamson CPA LLC
418 1st Ave SE
Tax Return PreparationPayroll ServiceAccounting ServicesFinancial Services
We specialize in meeting the tax and accounting needs of small businesses, nonprofits, and individuals. We offer a monthly small business bookkeeping service, payroll services, and tax planning and ta
3.Ed Williamson Htg & Cooling
5751 Us Highway 278 W
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeat Pumps
4.Williamson John T 'Big Doc'
1636 Main Ave SW
5.Cheatham Williamson Ctr
9670 Smith Lake Dam Rd
Homes-Institutional & Aged
210 Nicki Ln
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
7.Williamson Repair Service
3160 Brashiers Chapel Rd
Heating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Williams Gregory E CPA
5850 Valley Rd Ste 100, Birmingham, AL, 35235
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.