Serving the Cullman area. More Info
1.Chris Thompson - COUNTRY Financial Representative
1110 2nd Ave SW
Business & Commercial InsuranceInsuranceHomeowners InsuranceLife Insurance
Sometimes, when you have more questions than answers, it might seem easier to do nothing at all. At COUNTRY Financial we help you take small steps today with personalized insurance and financial servi
2.Thompson Law Firm LLC The
1701 Main Ave SW
Bankruptcy Law AttorneysReal Estate AttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law AttorneysAttorneys
3.Thompson & Mc Carty
109 9th St SW
Tax Return PreparationBookkeepingAccountants-Certified PublicPayroll Service
We are a small CPA firm focused on small business needs and tax preparation.
4.Thompson & Mccarty Pc Cpa
109 9th St SW Ste A
Accountants-Certified PublicBookkeepingTaxes-Consultants & RepresentativesTax Return Preparation
5.Thompson, Seth B
1701 Main Ave SW
AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysSocial Security Consultants & RepresentativesBankruptcy Law Attorneys
6.Thompson and Thompson Attorneys
1701 Main Ave SW Ste 5
Social Security & Disability Law AttorneysAttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneys Referral & Information Service
7.Matthew Thompson, MS
1909 Commerce Ave
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
Allstate Insurance Company
Serving the Cullman area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.