Calera Dental Center
101 Highway 87, Calera, AL, 35040
1.Darnell, Dan Dr PC
920 Olive St SW
Dr Darnell and his staff are very professional, I have been a patient of his for a while and usually only see them when I need a cleaning or general maintance work. I called this past Monday after
2.Adams, Rex M
513 5th St SW
I think that Dr. Rex Adams is one of the best dentists that I have ever been to. If you don't have insurance, he will let you pay what you can, and then pay the rest later. The only bad thing is that
3.Cullman Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
311 6th Ave SE
New patients welcome, serve you, acquaint ourselves with your needs, problems, fears in a comfortable relaxed enviorment. Committed to excellence we utilize the latest technological advances the absol
4.Beyond, Dental PC/Carmen D. Moss DMD
18708 Us Highway 31
Cosmetic Dentistry, Family & General Dentistry. New Patients Always Welcome.
5.Barnes, Thomas A*
704 2nd Ave SW
Dental ClinicsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentDentistsImplant Dentistry
6.Peridontal & Implant Associates Inc DMD
315 2nd St SE
I need to do laser treatment to distroy germs under my gums which was shown the TV program 'Drs'. This periodontist do not anything about this procedure.
208 2nd Ave SE
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign Certified, One Hour Zoom Whitening, New Patients Always Welcome, Implant Restoration.
Alabaster Pediatric Dentistry
219 1st St N, Alabaster, AL, 35007
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future