750 NE 5th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Highly suggest NOT doing business with Tire Kingdom of Crystal River, FL. I had two front tires replaced. In the process, they damaged BOTH of my rims on my vehicle (a Lexus IS250). Rather than takingMore Nearby Locations »
2.Dirk's Auto Clinic
6617 W Gulf To Lake Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Finally a mechanic who is honest, has integrity, spot on with the diagnosing. And does not over charge.Thanks
3.Carlo's Tire Store
6680 W Gulf To Lake Hwy
good guy i think this is the way i would go to full fill my tire needs
4.Beasley Tire Co
35 NE 5th St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
5.Carlo's Tire Store
8309 W Crystal St
6.Crystal River Firestone
1010 N Suncoast Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
Bob & Betty Bleakley welcome you to Crystal River Firestone. Your one-stop,on the spot auto service headquarters. We offer a complete line of quality tires and auto service for both foreign & domesticMore Nearby Locations »
7.E Z Pull Trailers
6532 W Gulf To Lake Hwy
Trailer HitchesUtility TrailersTrailer Equipment & PartsTrailers-Automobile Utility
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.