Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Crystal River area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Nature Coast Orthopaedics
520 SE 8th Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons
I found Joe Perry superb in all respects. He made a thorough examination; listened carefully; tested; diagnosed; gave under-standable explanations; and recommended several treatment options. I found
2.Quick Care Med
659 NE Us Highway 19
My mom was well cared for . Both staff and provider were great alike . Wait time very good . I would certainly recommend this facility .
3.Central Florida Clinic For Rehabilitation
255 SE 7th Ave
Medical ClinicsDevelopmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products
Central Florida Clinic for Rehabilitation was established in Crystal River in 1978. We offer comprehensive physical, occupational, and speech therapy services with a specialty in pediatric rehabilitat
4.Cypress Cove Care Center
700 SE 8th Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapy ClinicsMedical Clinics
Cypress Cove Care Center is a 120 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, serving the short- and long-term care needs of Citrus County residents. Located in Crystal River, FL, our emphasis is
5.Irven Chiropractic Health Center
9030 W Fort Island Trl Ste 2
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAcupuncture
6.Citrus Memorial Health Fndtn
2021 NW 13th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Health Service Management
7056 W Gulf To Lake Hwy
Medical ClinicsInsuranceMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Crystal River area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.