C J's Transmission Repairs
12115 S Williams St, Dunnellon, FL, 34432
1650 S Suncoast Blvd
Tire DealersBattery SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
B & J Automotive Repair
710 E Wade St, Trenton, FL, 32693
Please try reloading the page.
good guy i think this is the way i would go to full fill my tire needs
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.