A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Crest View Senior Communities
4444 Reservoir Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Offering a continuum of care services for older adults. Crest View Senior Communities serves the Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN area. There's nothing like the piece of mind knowing that you are surround
909 Main St NE
Nursing & Convalescent HomesDisability ServicesAdult Day Care CentersAlzheimer's Care & Services
Catholic Eldercare is a community resource and provides quality services for the elderly, preserving dignity and self-determination as reflected in our philosophy statement and Catholic tradition. Whe
3.Living Life Home Care
4501 Minnetonka Blvd Ste 100
Nurses-Home ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAlzheimer's Care & ServicesHome Health Services
4.Grands Avenue residence
3956 Grand Ave S
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesPersonal Care HomesRest Homes
Grand Avenue Residence is a Nursing Care facility that is in a beautiful setting, in a quiet neighborhood in Minneapolis. Our personal care is second to none and we would love the opportunity to speak
5.Companion Care Inc
4124 Quebec Ave N
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesHome Health Services
Visit our website
We provide quality in home health services! We have been in business for over 25 years!
6.Independent Living Solutions
7714 Beech St NE
General ContractorsShower Doors & EnclosuresHome Health ServicesMold Remediation
7.Home Care Solutions
3390 Annapolis Ln N
Home Health Services
Welcome to Home Care Solutions Age in place with Live-in Care. Home Care Solutions is the premier provider of live-in Home Health Aide assistance in the Twin Cites (Minneapolis/St. Paul) metropolitan
www.ComfortKeepers.com Non-Medical In-Home Senior Care.Schedule a Consult or Learn More.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.