1.Brook West Family Dentistry PA
7950 Main St N Ste 205
At Brook West Family Dentistry in Maple Grove, we take an individualized approach to comprehensive dental care. That means we value you as a dental patient, listen to you to ensure your needs are bein
2.David A. Katz, D.D.S.
2934 Texas Ave S
Excellent Dental Care! I've been a regular patient at Dr. Katz' office for almost 10 years now, and the whole staff has earned my trust. I always see the same person for cleanings, and she does a car
3.Rice Lake Dental
13998 Maple Knoll Way Ste 100
Rice Lake Dental is located in the beautiful Maple Grove community and offers over 25 years of established dental services for you and your family. We offer gentle and personalized care plans for ever
4.Dentistry for the Entire Family
1099 Moore Lake Dr E
Dentistry for the Entire Family is located in Fridley, MN, and has been providing dental care for patients of all ages for over 40 years. New patients are always welcome to join and experience the car
5.Rahimi Abdollah DDS
15600 36th Ave N Ste 100
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Minnesota Maxillofacial and Oral Consultants, we know what it takes to give you the best smile possible. Dr. Rahimi is dedicated to ensuring his patients are able to show off their smile with pride
6.Gerst Barry D & Associates
2701 Nicollet Ave
Welcome to East Street Dental!We provide quality dental care with proven technology in a comfortable and friendly environment. Our dedicated team will spend time discussing your dental needs and ensur
150 S 5th St Ste 1475
Welcome to Minneapolis Dental located in downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. Dr.Hodd delivers the highest level of professional dental services to all of our patients with a personalized to
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future