Allstate Insurance Company
Serving the Crystal Lake area.
1.Levin Eugene DDS
25 S Virginia St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Marty Levin - State Farm Insurance Agent
474 W Falkirk Pl
Auto InsuranceProperty & Casualty InsuranceLife InsuranceHomeowners Insurance
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
3.Eugene Z Levin DDS
1332 W Northwest Hwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
305 W Rollins Rd
Round Lake Beach,IL
2107 N Chestnut Ave
Specalties:Primary: Nurse PractitionerBiography:Graduation Year: 2013Gender: MaleHospital Affiliations: Central Dupage Hospital AssociationAdvocate Condell Medical CenterInsurance:Accepts MedicarePlea
6.Cindy Levin Psyd
419 Center St
7.Levin, Rodion - Rodion Levin
333 E Il Route 83
Family Dentistry Of Woodstock
651 S Eastwood Dr, Woodstock, IL, 60098 Caring Professionals Since 1970.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.