1.Heritage Health Care
Turkey Creek Rd
Medical ClinicsRehabilitation ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.The Medical Center
250 Sapphire St
3.Chs Three River
2485 Highway 644
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
4.McKenzie Health Care
270 E Clayton Ln
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Crum Community Health Center
3 Adena Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Lenore Medical Clinic
State Route 65 Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
1 Adena Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.