Call A Pro
Serving the Crozet area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
438 Franks Mill Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWire & Cable-Electric
Professional and polite. Quick response, good workers. Good job being on time and cleaning up after themselves. Awesome job.
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.E & E Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning & Electrical
296 Draft Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneral ContractorsMajor Appliances
Founded in 1976, E & E Plumbing and Heating specializes in plumbing, excavating and septic tank installation services. The company operates heating, ventilation and air conditioning divisions. It offe
PO Box 222
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
At Augusta Electric we offer residential and commercial electrical services, sell and install generators, perform whole house safety inspections, Install lights, motion sensors, fans and heaters, fire
5.Robertson Electric Company
2131 Berkmar Dr
ElectriciansPlumbersGeneratorsHeating Equipment & Systems
They will try to rip you off, I had a sales guy try to charge me more then double for the same system another hvac company quoted me...beware
6.Dominion Energy Virginia
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
So far, it has been a good company.They have been very pleasant to deal with and when I needed to make arrangements for my bill,they were helpful.Thank you.
7.C & M Residential Services
20 Price Ln
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceCarpentersPlumbers
With 24 Hour Emergency Services available call us today for all of your Residential General Maintenance needs. We offer services of Installation and Repairs for Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry. Cal
Serving the Crozet area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.