Serving the Crown Point area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
2.Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesHospicesEldercare-Home Health Services
It is definitely a pleasure working with Great Lakes Caring. They provide superior service and just all around great professionalism with what they do.
3.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesHome Health Services
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
4.Interim Health Care Services
1575 E 85th Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesHospicesNursesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Serving the Community Since 1977 Interim Health Care, established in 1977, is a home health and personal care agency serving clients in Joliet, IL, Will and Grundy Counties and the surrounding area. I
5.Home Staff, Inc.Serving the Crown Point, IN area
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinicsNurses
Home Staff, Inc. has been providing home health care services for Chicagoland, IL, for over 20 years. Our family owned and operated company helps seniors and others live and recover in comfortable sur
6.Staff Builders Health Care Svc
770 N Main St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNursesNurses Registries
Administration fails to inform you about caregiver services, cancellations, etc. They expect you to find your own replacement help & do not guarantee that an aide/caregiver will show up. Have expe
1290 Arrowhead Ct Ste A
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical Clinics
A Place For Mom
Serving the Crown Point area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.