Economy Electric, Heating & Cooling
2928 E 4th Pl, Highland, IN, 46322 Your Electricial Solution.
1.Genesis Electrical Service Inc
318 Ellendale Pkwy
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairLighting Contractors
Specializing in commercial and residential electrical work, such as interior house wiring, code updates, lighting and circuit repairs, remodeling, ceiling fans, hot tubs and pools. We are a full servi
2.Genesis Electrical Service Inc.
318 Ellendale Pkwy
Crown Point, IN Out of the last several technicians that have come to our house over the past years, whether for HVAC, or Water Heater, or whatever...this has been the best experience. Dean was courte
371 Kairns Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesInspection ServiceWire & Cable-Electric
n need of quality electrical services you can count on? Then Evorik Electric Co. Inc. of Crown Point, IN is the authority to call! We guarantee quality workmanship, professionalism, and your satisfact
4.EMCOR Hyre Electric Co. Of Indiana Inc.
2655 Garfield Ave
ElectriciansSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsLocks & Locksmiths
EMCOR Hyre Electric has been serving the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area since 1912. Our projects include customized work for local Hospitals, Schools, Businesses, Churches, Casinos and Home Ow
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Maglish Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical
5705 Old Porter Rd
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersPlumbers
Maglish Plumbing, Heating & Electrical provides home and business owners across Lake, Porter & LaPorte Counties with a reliable source for heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical services. Locally
7.Foster Electric Inc
8344 Kennedy Ave
I needed an additional higher voltage Outlet installed in my garage to accommodate my clothes dryer plug. Other electricians quoted the job as a 3 Hour project. The electricians at fosters finish the
Call A Pro
Serving the Crown Point area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.