9335 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN, 46321 Dentistry For The Entire Family.
1.Leonard F. Anglis, DDS
1549 S Court St
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Anglis has practiced reconstructive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry for over 35 years and has offices conveniently located in Crown Point, Indiana and services all of Northwest Indiana. Our of
2.Distinctive Dental Solutions Bret A Bologna DDS
11039 Broadway Ste A
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
I hope every patient was as happy as I was!
3.Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC
250 N Main St
Get the smile you deserve with the help of Drs. Mark R. Vanbuskirk & J. Michael Krischke and the entire team. Located in Crown Point, IN, we provide a full array of dental services to our patients in
4.Jerry E. Lambert, Jr., DDS.
301 S Court St
Dr. Lambert is THE BEST dentist I have EVER gone to. I started going to him a few years ago, after switching from my previous dentist and I am so happy to have made the switch! He is attentive and cou
5.Kowal Mark H Dds
Dr. Mark is an excellent dentist. I've been going to him for over fifteen years. He's very gentle and kind and really good at what he does. He really makes sure you're comfortable and explains everyth
6.Jonathan S. Burke, DDS
1410 E Joliet St Ste D
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Jonathan S. Burke, DDS provides state-of-the-art care in Northwest Indiana. We deliver our commitment to provide excellent care. We pride ourselves in providing patient-centered care. We provide detai
7.Jerry E. Lambert, Jr., DDS
301 S Court St
For over 40 years and three generations of dentists, we have been offering comprehensive dental care to children and adults at our Crown Point, IN, office. Jerry E. Lambert, JR, DDS, specializes in al
Serving the Crown Point area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future