Serving the Crowley area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Senior Care of Crowley
920 Fm 1187 E
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAdult Day Care CentersHomes-Institutional & Aged
2.The Vantage At Cityview
6301 Overton Ridge Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesCommunity OrganizationsNurses
If you want to stay active in retirement, you've come to the right place. And if you want your quiet times, you've come to the right place, too. When you live at The Vantage at Cityview Retirement Com
3.Wedgewood Nursing Home
6621 Dan Danciger Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesElderly HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
I must say, I am totally disappointed with this facility to say it has been in operation for 16 years. My mother's toilet has been stopped up terribly for her entire 6 day stay. Not only is it stopped
221 Harris Dr
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
5.Pascual Senior Care,Inc
4816 Tearose Trail
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
6.Tarrant County B'Nai B'Rith Apartments
6565 Dan Danciger Rd
Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information BureausRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
7.Saint Francis Village
4125 Saint Francis Village Rd
Geriatric Consulting & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Crowley area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.