825 S Crowley Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Crowley, located inside CVS/pharmacy #7601 at 825 South Crowley Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Crowley Family Medical Clinic
125 S Texas St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
141 Centennial Pl
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1005 S Crowley Rd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsSkin CareEmergency Care Facilities
Professional curteous front desk staff that greet you with a smile,clean and nice facility,good bedside manner of Dr Gore.
5.H MA Crowley Clinic
901 Fm 1187 E
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Realign Counseling Ctr
1005 Portsmouth Pl
Counseling ServicesMedical Clinics
7.TEXAS USA MEDICAL AND LAW INTERPRETATION VIA TELEPHONE SERVICES
11608 John Dame Ln
Family Law AttorneysMedical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHospitals
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.