Sal's Landscape & Tree Service
Serving The Metroplex & Surrounding Areas, Irving, TX, 75060
1.I & E Services Inc
3102 Kiowa Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesProperty Maintenance
Terry and his crew mow my lawn every week. They are on time, courteous, professional and take pride in their work. My lawn is the most beautiful lawn on the block! When my neighbors ask how I keep
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Sal's Landscape & Tree Service (RECOMMENDED)
Serving The Metroplex And Surrounding Areas
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
10% Off Any Tree Service+1more
I have used Sal's landscape and tree service for the past 4 years. They do a wonderful job and clean up afterwards! The crew is knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend Sal's for your tree and l
4.L D Erickson Landscape Construction
4612 Sunshine Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsConcrete ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
For over 25 years, LD Erickson has been privileged to be one of the area’s leading landscape design firms. From full scale commercial projects to residential homes, our firm has the expertise and expe
5.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
6.Pop's Lawn & Tree Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
Tree removal, lawn maintenance, landscape design, sod service, and stump removal; Just give us a call and we will take care of you like family!
7.The Chowtreez Landscaping Full Lawn Services LLC
PO Box 814
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Serving the Crowley area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.