Serving the Crowley area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Phoenix Behavioral Hospital
2021 Crowley Rayne Hwy
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHospitalsMental Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
A company in Crowley, LA, that specializes in Hospitals, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Mental Health Clinics Information, Nursing Convalescent Homes, Assisted Living Elder Care Services, Men
2021 Crowley Rayne Hwy
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
3.Southwind Nursing Home
804 Crowley Rayne Hwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
4.The Encore Healthcare & Rehabilitation
19110 Crowley Eunice Hwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
5.Summerwood Nursing & Rehab Center
1120 W Hutchinson Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
6.Acadian Home Care - Acadia Parish
714 N Avenue K
Home Health ServicesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home ServicesNurses
Acadian HomeCare is a health care agency that offers a range of treatment services. It provides treatment options for a variety of medical conditions, such as diabetes mellitus, hypertension, strokes
7.Med Source Home Health
560 N Avenue F
Home Health ServicesNursesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Crowley area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.