1.Jennings Tire Center, Inc.
1303 N Cutting Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
he pride of Jennings Tire Center, Inc. is our customer service-oriented automotive and tire technicians.
Please try reloading the page.
Hi, My name is Tim Bourque my wife Gabby and I have purchased Performance Automotive in Crowley. Our core belief's are customer service, quaility work at a fair price and a friendly professional staff. Please come by and give us a chance to earn your business and leave a great review to help eliminate the past negitive ones from the previous owners.Tim Bourque - Bourque's Automotive and Tire
My transmission quit just outside Crowley, LA. Towed it to Joe's. Before I got back to NOLA, he had diagnosed the trouble and even found me a replacement trans. 2 days later my van was back on the job. The service was professional, quick, and very reasonable. I would recommend Joe's Automotive to my own Mother. Thanks Joe.
Our #1 goal is to satisfy your vehicle needs.Joe's Automotive has been here for 15yrs. And we're not going anywhere no time soon.we'll leave the lights on for you guys so ya'll can find us ok!!!
Everyone is upfront with anything they find on your vehicle, will give their honest opinion.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.