1.Acute Care Clinic
131 Webb Ave
Crossville and surrounding areas. Ages 2 & Older, Next to the Crossville Medical Center and the Justice Center. All Major Insurance Accepted. Chad A. Conatser, MD, Internal Medicine, Jill K. Denney, P
118 Brown Ave Ste 102
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Windridge Health Systems
456 Wayne Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsNursing & Convalescent Homes
4.Heritage Health Care
80 Justice St
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
5.Vanderbilt Heart Crossville
1645 S Main St Ste 101
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHospitals
6.John Smith Professional Pharmacy Inc
100 Lantana Rd Ste 201
Your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy (GNP) is your one-stop shop for prescriptions, health information, and friendly service with a smile. Our warm, hometown service comes with great prices, too! Each of
7.Volunteer Staffing Inc
60 Crossville Medical Dr
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsEmployment Agencies
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.