1.Hooie Donald G DDS Dr
788 S Main St
Dr. Hooie of Crossville Family Dentistry has no morals or values, he fired my friend while she was grieving the loss of her son! Stay away from this creep!
2.Hooie Donald G DDS
788 S Main St
There's a lot to consider when choosing a dentist for yourself and your family. Is the dentist experienced and qualified in all phases of dental care? Does the dentist get excellent results? Does the
3.Rashe Peter J DDS
112 E First St
He is an awesome doctor. I hated going to the dentist until I started going to him. He is very straight forward and does awesome work. I totally recommend him!
510 Livingston Rd
We accept most insurance including Tenncare & Coverkids. We also offer CareCredit Patient Payment Plans.
5.William David Selecman, DDS
66 West Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Wonderful Dentist! Honest pricing and great staff. I will never go anywhere else.
520 West Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Rana & his staff made my dental work a breeze. I had put off a big procedure for too long. Dr Rana was great and very nice and sedation worked like a charm. Great great dentist he really cares abou
7.Horvath Kelly DDS
289 Highland Sq
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future