Axis Mental Health
Serving the Crossville area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Upper Cumberland Cancer Care
29 E Stanley St
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Hematology & OncologyClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Dr Mark Hendrixson Board Certified-Medical Oconology
2.Tennessee Plateau Oncology
49 Cleveland St
Cancer Treatment CentersClinics
Dirk Davidson. MD; Board Certified Medical Oncology, Board Certified Internal Medicine
3.Acute Care Clinic
131 Webb Ave
Crossville and surrounding areas. Ages 2 & Older, Next to the Crossville Medical Center and the Justice Center. All Major Insurance Accepted. Chad A. Conatser, MD, Internal Medicine, Jill K. Denney, P
128 Sunset Pt
5.Sunshine Specialty Clinic
194 Cleveland St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr. Bowers is not Dr. Wood. He has done nothing to help my elderly parents as they have aged. Nothing seems to be important enough for further investigation and his knowledge of the body as a whole is
6.Family Care Clinic Of Sparta
42 Dooley St
7.Quality Medical Ctr
15 Walker Hill Cir
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Crossville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.