1.St Joseph Medical Center
306 E Main St
2.Great River Eye Clinic
1 3rd Ave NE
OptometristsContact LensesOptical GoodsClinics
This might be a great clinic to go to but we have been sitting here for 1 1/2 hrs for my daughters 10:10 appt with no explanation. This is below standards into opinion.
3.Advanced Integrative Medicine
5 W Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsReducing & Weight ControlPhysical Therapists
4.Minneapolis Heart Institute
314 E Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
320 E Main St
HospitalsClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilitySurgery Centers
523 N 3rd St
Medical CentersHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeEmergency Care Facilities
refused to see my baby who was having an allergic reaction
2014 S 6th St Ste 2
ClinicsOrthopedic AppliancesPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical Service Organizations
Established in 1975, Northern Orthopedics is a full-service surgical specialty clinic that specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.