1.STS Siem's Tire & Service
1810 W 50th St Ste 3
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile CustomizingAuto Springs & Suspension
Siems is the place to go when you need new tires. They are professional in every way and get the job done right the first time!
3516 W 41st St
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsWheelsAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
3.Tires, Tires, Tires, Inc.
2317 S Minnesota Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Very competent friendly service. Best waiting room anywhere. Very fair with us. Did not try to sell us more than we needed.
4.Specialty Wheel & Tire
4612 E Arrowhead Pkwy
5.Big O Tires
909 W 41st St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheelsAuto Oil & Lube
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
3209 S Louise Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Pomps Tire Recap Mfg
901 E Amidon St
BusinessFind.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.