1.Motor City Tires
9450 Pippin Rd
The guys were nice and helpful. My husband was out of town and my tire kept going flat. I was so worried about it. I went to the tire shop at 6:30 after I got off work. I didn't know they closed at 6,
2.Tire City Inc
1000 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Apply For A Personal Loan
100Lenders.com Multiple Lenders Within NetworkApply Now
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.