Reinhold Electric Inc
2511 Lemay Ferry Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63125
1.AAA Home Services
ElectriciansAir Duct CleaningSewer Cleaners & RepairersMajor Appliance Refinishing & Repair
Visit our website
$20.00 Off Any In Home Repair+3more
Same day service was great and the technician was on time. The coupon and professionalism was timely and an incentive. My washer was up and running before the hour was up. Would recommend to any one
2.Reinhold Electric Inc
2511 Lemay Ferry Rd
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting Consultants & DesignersElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Visit our website
Service took longer than expected, but they stayed on bid! I am really pleased with the lighting results and thrilled with the 220 outlet in my garage :)
3.Fielder Electrical Services
1827 S Kingshighway Blvd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsLighting Maintenance Service
$20.00 Off - Any Service Call
2006 Sierra Pkwy
ElectriciansLightning Protection EquipmentGeneratorsFiber Optics-Components, Equipment & Systems
MENTION THIS AD RECEIVE 10 % OFF SERVICE CALL As your business partner, you’ll appreciate our superior client service, diligent workmanship, and passion for excellence in electrical installations. Our
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
4139 Twill Valley Ct
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
7.T.R.E. Electric LLC
ElectriciansParking Stations & Garages-ConstructionHome Repair & MaintenanceGenerators
4139 Twill Valley Ct, Saint Peters, MO, 63376
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.