1.Community Hospital Outpatient Centre, St. John
9660 Wicker Ave
Urgent CareMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
2.Charles F Wassilak, RPH
1100 E Exchange St
3.Village Foot Doctor
1365 Benton St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Frankfort Foot & Ankle Clinic - Bruce W. Smit Dpm
24560 S Kings Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical Clinics
5.Smit Bruce W Dpm
Kings Rd & Exch
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
6.Genesis Rehab Services
9430 Wicker Ave
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
This place is amazing. The staff is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The environment is very professional and clean.
7.Spine Institute of Schererville
833 W Lincoln Hwy Ste 310E
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
I threw out my back as I overdid it mowing 4 lawns..too much work & my back told me so. Have had a back problem since around 1970..Went to Dr Stewart..they worked me in the day that I called.and my b
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.