Bright Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
208 Hospital Dr NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32548
1.Comfort Dental Care & Orthodontics
2900 S Ferdon Blvd
These people are the least helpful and rude people I have Ever had the misfortune of having to deal with. They also tell you that you need more work than you actually do. DO NOT USE !!!!
2.Comfort Dental Care & Orthodontics Crestview
10 Riverwood Dr
Cosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontists
I shopped around for dentists in Fort Walton Beach, Mary Esther and Crestview. I do not have dental insurance so getting a good price was important; Comfort Dental is the most affordable around this
3.Comfort Dental Care & Orthodontics
430 Racetrack Rd NE
Fort Walton Beach,FL
4.Comfort Dental Care and Orthodontics
460 Mary Esther Blvd
Emerald Coast Dentistry
931 Mar Walt Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32547
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future