1.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
806 Laurel St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
2.Creston Tire & Service
1681 E Adams St
3.Heartland Tire & Auto
529 S Sumner Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
4.J & M Auto & Used Tires
1021 Highway 34
Awesome service with fair prices and very fast service. I recommend them to anyone.
5.Tires & More Bridgewater
117119 N Main St
6.Lenox Tire Center Inc
300 W Dallas St
107 W Iowa St
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.