U Save Dentistry
5352 Highway 90 W, Mobile, AL, 36619
1.Kellam, Michael E DMD
1064 Industrial Pkwy
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
2.Farni Family Dentistry
1064 Industrial Pkwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to Farni & Farni Dentistry LLP, a leading dental care practice in Saraland, Alabama. We understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing you the be
3.Bruner, Phillip B DMD
400 Saraland Blvd N
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Friendly and caring. Very mindful of the patient's needs. I have been a patient of Phillip Bruner for a long time and I have no complaints at all!
4.U Save Dentistry
5352 Highway 90 W
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Northcutt Dental Practice
2423 Schillinger Rd S
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
After a medication I was taking caused breakage of teeth, I went to several dentist. Dr Mason was the only one willing to do what she could to help me keep my own teeth. I have had extraction, crowns,
6.Tillman's Corner Dental Health Center
5659 Three Notch Rd
DentistsClinicsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
This is an excellent dental health center, the best. Their personnel are well qualified and have taken great care of my dental needs for years. The entire staff is always friendly, considerate and v
7.Bradford B Liles DMD
5721 Highway 90
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Wonderful staff, very professional, my family will has been treated with the best care and I want to thank everyone for being so nice. Thank you, Tara
Howes, Jason D DMD
6329 Piccadilly Square Dr, Mobile, AL, 36609
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future