1.Urgent Care of Edison
1813 Oak Tree Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
From the very young to the still young at heart, Medicenter of Edison is a fully equipped urgent care medical facility here to serve the communitys health needs. Our facility is safe, clean, and wheel
2.Caring Health Care Service
15 Village Plz Ste 1d
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsGovernment Consultants
If you or your loved one is in need of medical or non-medical assistance, the solution is Caring Health Care Service. Family owned and operated, Caring Health Care Service Staff have over 20 years hea
70 Jackson Dr Ste B
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPharmaciesInsurance
Partners has been operational for more than 10 years. Locally owned and operated, the company works in partnership with The Multicare Companies and Genesis Health Ventures. It provides a wide variety
4.Medi Weightloss Clinic
198 North Ave E Ste 4
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMore Nearby Locations »
5.Mt Carmel Guild-Behavioral Health Care
505 South Ave E
Medical ClinicsMental Health Services
6.Atlantis Healthcare USA Inc
4 Commerce Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Tender Touch Health Care
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.