Serving the Cranford area.
1.Jimmy Fleming Electric LLC
18G Manchester Ct
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer Cable & Wire InstallationHome Theater Systems
I must have made 5 phone calls to electricians.... including the one in my town that I have done business with before. Apparently no one does business after 4, or on the weekends (if they do... there
2.Gold Medal Service
Click for Coupon
Gold Medal Plumbing Heating Cooling Electric is a locally owned and operated company proudly serving the Greater Central Jersey area. You can count on Gold Medal for 24 Hour Emergency Service, 365 day
3.Air Group LLC
1 Prince Rd
ElectriciansBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Air Group has been servicing the HVAC systems in my house since before we bought it 5 years ago. They were the original installers of a 3-zone system. When I first moved into the house, I tried Air
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsLighting ContractorsFans-Ventilating & Exhaust
10% Off $250 or More+2more
Pat was knowledgeable and very informative concerning our electrical issue. He was straightforward and the fact that they give 5 year warranties is a plus.
5.American Electrical Construction LLC
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsGeneratorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Rich recently repaired a pair of fluorescent lighting fixtures that were not operating efficiently. I was very please in the manner that Rich repaired them and thought his fee was fair.I would highly
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
7.J. Badis Electric LLC
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialCircuit BreakersLighting Fixtures
10% off for Senior Citizens, Veterans and Law Enforcement Personnel+1more
I just moved into my new home in Morristown, NJ and I really didn't know who to call after my home inspector told me I needed to have serious electric work done because it wasn't to code. I called J B
Call A Pro
Serving the Cranford area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.