1.Peoples Funeral Home
208 S 3rd Ave
Funeral DirectorsCrematoriesFuneral Supplies & ServicesFuneral Planning
2.Associated Investigation LTDServing the Crandall, GA area
Private Investigators & DetectivesSkip TracingMissing Persons Bureaus
Detective Gil was extremely professional when discussing the requirements associated with taking the case. Within a few short days he was able to find a friend's lost artifact from a diseased spouse t
3.Attorneys Collectors & InvestigatorsServing the Crandall, GA area
Collection AgenciesSkip TracingFinancial ServicesCollection Systems
Thank you Manuel!!! Received today check for $2,500.00 5 stars to you and your team for a very good service!!
4.Collection Attorney FirmServing the Crandall, GA area
Collection AgenciesSkip TracingCollection SystemsAttorneys
You guys are great we will definitely be using your services again! We really appreciate your hard work with our account!
5.Dalton Organization Of Churches United For People
511 Valley Dr
Community OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
302 N Glenwood Ave
LoansMortgagesFinancing ServicesFinancial Planning Consultants
5619 Main St Ste 109
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.