604 Cassandra Dr # 204
2.Flint Technologies Solutions
410 Mary St
Computer System Designers & ConsultantsCommunications Services
3.Mc Kesson Technology Solutions
500 Cranberry Woods Dr Ste 400
Computer System Designers & ConsultantsComputer Software & ServicesComputer Software Publishers & Developers
4.Vital Solutions International
19 Leonberg Rd Ste 3
Computer Network Design & SystemsComputer Software & ServicesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
5.Solution Specialists Inc
334 Wallrose Heights Rd
Computer Software Publishers & DevelopersComputer System Designers & Consultants
6.Grafix Business Solutions
1284 Mars Evans City Rd
Computer Network Design & SystemsPrinters-Equipment & SuppliesComputer Printers & SuppliesComputer & Equipment Dealers
Grafix Business Solutions, LLC is a locally owned and operated company, specializing in assisting small to medium sized businesses. We are a proud Partner of Hewlett Packard, serving as an authorized
7.Computer Power Solutions
624 Route 228
Computer & Equipment DealersComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer Rooms-Installation & EquipmentComputer System Designers & Consultants
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.