Call A Pro
Serving the Cranberry Township area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
called American Local Locksmith because my lock had become somewhat corroded... Keys were not fitting in easily. A receptionist answered the phone and promised a call back from the locksmith within a
3.Cranberry Lock & Key
1824 Eastbrook Rd. # 16101
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAccess Control Systems
New Castle Lock and Key provides 24 hour locksmith services for residential and commercial buildings. Additionally, we offer state-of-the-art security cameras and alarm systems. In addition to standar
4.Monroeville Lock & Safe Co
4205 Northern Pike
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Contacted this company re: gun safe lock. The tech apologised for being a little late. Tech was knowledgeable. Cost to open the safe and replace the lock came in under the price that was quoted. Happy
5.Butler-Cranberry Lock Safe & Door
302 E Brady St
Locks & Locksmiths
Welcome to Cranberry Lock & Safe! Cranberry Lock & Safe proudly serves Pennsylvania. Has your home or business been broken into? Protect yourself from vandals with a better lock system. We have over 2
9542 Goehring Rd
Locks & LocksmithsHardware StoresLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
20411 Route 19
Locks & LocksmithsHealth & Fitness Program ConsultantsPersonal Fitness TrainersExercise & Physical Fitness Programs
9Round is a fun and effective 30 minute kickboxing style fitness circuit with no class times and a personal trainer. Workouts change daily, and you can come as often as you like! All memberships inclu
Serving the Cranberry Township area. Call now for Locksmiths service!Serving the Edgewood Area
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.