Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205 More Info
20000 Route 19
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Karabin Gregory R
110 Wisconsin Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The people who work here are very kind and caring. They are also very professional and have great knowledge. I appreciate how they are always able to answer my questions.
3.Sradomski Mike J DMD
1325 Freedom Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Mike Sradomski has been serving the Cranberry area since 1982. Our goal is to provide the best performance we can when investing our time and effort into keeping your natural teeth as healthy as they
4.Brian A Klaich, DMD
20820 Route 19
5.Edward Ralph Robison, DDS
101 Smith Dr Ste 2
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
1302 Freedom Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Generational Dental Associates
2610 Rochester Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future